Welcome to my new home to share my bootleg toy finds. figmentmusic@earthlink.net

Friday, August 26, 2005

Update

Having a break from the stress of the last month Wife being fired(see last post)/truck breaking down/wife sick/other various things I have decided to take a quick break and avoid some stress and post a few pictures.
I figured what else am I gonna do. :/ We paid rent with my last paycheck and paid half the bills with my most recent one so and the cable is off so I have a little time being is 11pm. :)
Walmart is fighting unemployment and welfare said we have to wait a month to try and get food stamps..argggg so with our food money we got the baby her formula and jars of baby food and diapers to make sure she had everything she needed for the next month at least..I feel like I'm on the the show Big Brother with all the peanut butter sandwiches I have been eating. hehehe
ok well here are some new pics of some of the things I got before all this happend.

Enjoy!

P.s. sorry if I sound like I am complaining or anything..but lots of the "friends" I had at work don't talk to me know because they are afraid walmart will fire them if they do, so I havent really talked to anyone but my wife for a few weeks and I tend to ramble.

Accepting donations of food or money!!!!!!!!!!! email figmentmusic@earthlink.com for the address.


ok. on with the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Manetoys said...

I'm so sorry for your troubles :( Wal-Mart is evil. My dad works for them and can vouch for that.
Good luck with your lawsuit

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Free Counter